IFF Feldenkrais® Research Journal #5
Catching up and Moving Ahead, Volume 5.
Volume 5 includes news, original research articles, and a number of articles on hypothesis and theory, including articles on the idea of ‘body memory’, Feldenkrais® and health, a variety of articles on Feldenkrais® and arts practice, and a review of Feldenkrais®’ Thinking and Doing. The last eight years of research and scholarship are covered in an Editorial that includes links to much of the growing Feldenkrais® research literature.
- Evidence for the Effectiveness of the Feldenkrais® Method
- Mindful movement and skilled attention
- Effekten av träning hos friska kvinnor
- Feldenkrais® method and movement education
- Äldres tilltro till den egna förmågan
- Feldenkrais® and Stroke
- Does the Feldenkrais® Method make a difference?
- Den levda smärtan
- Improving Sensory Motor Function after a Spinal Cord Injury