IFF Feldenkrais Research Journal #6
Practices of Freedom; The Feldenkrais® Method and Creativity
Volume 6 offers a critical forum for scholarship, articulation and evaluation of creative practices and pedagogies which are informed by the Feldenkrais Method.
The Feldenkrais Research Journal focuses on research into the Feldenkrais Method® and related fields of practice, thought, research, action, and awareness. This peer reviewed Journal seeks to engage in a dialogue about research within the Feldenkrais professional field and beyond.
- Evidence for the Effectiveness of the Feldenkrais Method
- Mindful movement and skilled attention
- Effekten av träning hos friska kvinnor
- Feldenkrais method and movement education
- Äldres tilltro till den egna förmågan
- Feldenkrais and Stroke
- Does the Feldenkrais Method make a difference?
- Den levda smärtan
- Improving Sensory Motor Function after a Spinal Cord Injury