IFF Feldenkrais® Research Journal #6
Practices of Freedom; The Feldenkrais® Method and Creativity
Volume 6 offers a critical forum for scholarship, articulation and evaluation of creative practices and pedagogies which are informed by the Feldenkrais® Method.
The Feldenkrais® Research Journal focuses on research into the Feldenkrais® Method and related fields of practice, thought, research, action, and awareness. This peer reviewed Journal seeks to engage in a dialogue about research within the Feldenkrais® professional field and beyond.
- Evidence for the Effectiveness of the Feldenkrais® Method
- Mindful movement and skilled attention
- Effekten av träning hos friska kvinnor
- Feldenkrais® method and movement education
- Äldres tilltro till den egna förmågan
- Feldenkrais® and Stroke
- Does the Feldenkrais® Method make a difference?
- Den levda smärtan
- Improving Sensory Motor Function after a Spinal Cord Injury